- 3/4 cup coconut water or fruit juice, divided
- 1 tsp gelatin (or agar agar powder)
- 2 cups watermelon chunks
- 2 cups pineapple chunks
- 2 tsp honey, divided
- Pour1/4 cup of the coconut water into a bowl. Sprinkle gelatin overtop and let it bloom (soften) for 10 minutes.
- Bring the remaining 1/2 cup to a boil then pour into the bowl. Whisk until all the gelatin is dissolved.
- In a blender puree the watermelon chunks with half the gelatin liquid and 1 tsp of honey. Pour into popsicle molds, filling them halfway.
- Rinse the blender, then puree the pineapple chunks with the remaining gelatin liquid and honey. Slowly drizzle the pineapple mixture into the molds. This mixture is a bit more dense than the watermelon mixture, so it will slightly displace the watermelon, creating a swirl effect.
- Place the lids and sticks into the molds, then freeze for 6 hours or until hard.
- Unmold the popsicles, run them under warm water for 5 seconds or until the popsicle come out easily.
Protein: 1 g
Fat: 0 g
Carbohydrate: 10 g
Fiber: 1 g
Sodium: 25 mg
Phosphorus: 12 mg
Potassium: 144 mg\