- 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup dried, unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup dates, pitted
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 medium bananas
- 3/4 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup honey (agave or maple syrup also works)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanillla
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
1. Place all ingredients in the food processor. Process until the mixture sticks together and the dates are well processed.
2. Dump crust mixture in into a glass dish/pie pan. press the crust down firmly in the pan with your hands.
3. Add the banana filling ingredients in your blender. Blend until creamy and smooth.
4. Pour banana cream filling into crust. Smooth out with the back of a spoon.
5. Cover and throw in the freezer. Ideally should be frozen overnight to firm up so it can be sliced.
6. This raw banana cream pie should always be kept in the freezer (It'll get soggy if in the fridge).
Nutrients Per Serving
Protein: 4 g
Fat: 20 g
Fiber: 3 g
Sodium: 110 mg
Potassium: 300 mg
Phosphorus: 126 mg
Recipe Source: www.therawterian.com